Every year at the holiday season, we set up kiosks at local malls to sell our Alpaca Jewelry and Gifts. Over the years, we've learned how important it is for your sales associates to conduct the followings which could double your sales.
Before we start, I'd like to mention that our Alpaca Jewelry are made mostly by creative Mexican Native Indians. These Alpaca Jewelry are totally different from the ones made in Peru. Mexican Alpacas are solid with weights and are mostly hand-inlaid with genuine Abalone Shells or Mother-of-pearls. We have chosen to have our Alpacas plated with quality sterling silver. They have the smooth, pretty look of silver and can be easily polished just like the sterling silver products. There are other Mexican Alpacas without the plating in the market. They cost less but look much cheaper.
To increase the sales, when the customers are browsing the products, your sales associates should greet them with smile and be informative on these:
1) These Alpaca jewelry are handcrafted in Mexico by Native Indians..
2) They are inlaid with genuine abalone shells, mother-of-pearls and/or other shells.
3) These products are quality sterling silver plated and can be easily polished with the jewelry cloth made for sterling silver. We have polishing instruction for each item purchased.
4) Be sure to show them how to adjust the cuff bracelets and/or how to open and close the latch bracelets.
5) Point out matching earrings or necklaces to customers. Matching sets make great gifts.
I know our merchanside sell by itsel because they are very pretty and very unique. But with the help of the sales associates, our sales shot up tremendously.
We can sell averagely 1500pcs of Alpaca jewelry within 5 weeks time during holiday season per location. If you've never seen the STERLING SILVER PLATED ALPACA JEWERLY, please click here.
I hope these information could be of any assistance in your sales.. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me through eBay.
Have a great holiday and SELL-THEM-A-LOT!